Monday, July 8, 2013

Paul & Joe Lipstick! ❤

I've been wanting something (anything...) Paul & Joe for a long, long time.

A couple of days ago I finally went and bought some lipstick.

I hadn't ever really seen the makeup in person anywhere until we were strolling through Shimoda Mall one day and I saw a Paul & Joe display in a makeup store. I was stoked.

The sales woman was super sweet and helpful, even though we spoke pretty much none of the other's language. (We spoke the international language of 'I ❤ makeup') She let me try on the lipstick I picked out to make sure I liked it. And then. And THEN.

She said, "KAWAII!"

Sold. She said I was kawaii.

I didn't know, but the lipsticks sell as refills and the actual package or case for the refills are sold separately.

For both it was about $30.00.

She also gave me a few really cute samples. One of a primer and one of a powder.



So cute right? I love the packaging. This is shade 204.

The color is kind of sheer. It is from their range of natural finish lipsticks. Love the way it feels. Weightless.


Not sure why this looks so pink here. It looks a lot more like the color below.


Sheer orangey-peach.

So there you have it! New Paul & Joe.

Happy shopping! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment