Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July Nails!


I felt like I needed some flair. And I like to celebrate, ya know?

So I did my nails.




Look at that Texas flag nail. BOOM. Reppin' all day. ^_-
I threw a little pearl and a puffy heart sticker on them as well.

THEN.

Bear said, "Let me do your other hand." He's a terrific painter. He paints Warhammer models. (They're part of a table top strategy game.) If you want to see, check his Instagram out.

He did a little set-up.


How adorable is that?! He is so sweet.
He had some trouble at the beginning, but he really got the hang of it.

Here's his version.


I used:
Revlon Colorstay in 180 Indigo Night. 
I loved this color and formula. One coat got a good color and it was so smooth going on. The color was a really great flag color.
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in White Out.
This was really opaque but a little harder to work with. It can get a little sticky if you aren't super quick.  Still, the best white I've used. It gets the job done without 3 coats.
OPI Red my Fortune Cookie
This has to be the prettiest red I have ever seen. It's bright, but not too bright. It's red, but not too deep. It's such a lovely color. I didn't know if it would be okay for this look. It looked a little orange-y in the bottle, but it turned out great. It is just so gorgeous on. The formula is of course, great. Nice and smooth.
Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat
Love this stuff. But, I don't think it dries super fast. Once dry, it's the best. You can get this at Sally's Beauty Supply.
BW Brand glitter polish
I got this at the Fantasy Dome Mall here in Japan. I'm not sure where you could get this anywhere else. It's clear with round confetti and small silver holographic glitter.

Hope you like the look!

Happy shopping. (And happy painting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment