Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Jeffrey Campbell Pointe Platforms! Yay!

I just got these in the mail a few days ago, and I am so excited!

Jeffrey Campbell Pointe Platforms Black


These are leather with a Velcro strap, and super comfy. There's cushion there for sure, so it makes all that platform a little better.

I wobbled around in them for a bit around the house to get a feel for walking in them. I'm alright in heels, but these were a little difficult at first. I'll need some practice, truth-be-told. (If you trip in these babies, I fear for your ankles.)

I got mine in a size 8, and for me they were pretty true to size. I usually wear 7.5-8. My feet are slightly wide, and these fit comfortably.

I found these on Ebay here. Please check this seller out if you're interested in some Jeffrey Campbell. She's so sweet and it was an overall great shopping experience. I'm all about customer service having worked in retail for a long time, and they really appreciate their customers.

All in all, I'm so glad I found these. I've wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell for a while. Can't wait to use them in an Ootd!

Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment