Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rilakkuma Watches Now in My Store!

While out and about this weekend I came across a vending machine with the cutest watches!

Rilakkuma!


Rilakkuma is a cute little bear character that is huge in Japan. (I'm sure you've seen him somewhere.) Rilakkuma translates to "relax bear", he loves to just chill. My kind of bear friend.

The summer collection this year is Rilakkuma Aloha, and it is so adorable. I've gotten quite a few items from this collection so far. You can find it it stores, vending machines, and in ufo catchers in arcades here.

When I saw these, I got extras. This is the kind of stuff I've always loved, but never really found anywhere. Things from arcade machines and vending machines aren't things you usually find outside of Japan, so I love bringing fans something different.




 If you're a Rilakkuma fan and you want one, go check out my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment