Sunday, June 30, 2013

Then I remembered I don't read Japanese.

But I tried to use this anyway. I muddled my way through the instructions with Bear's help. Sounds kind of shady to use hair color without knowing how, right?
I LIVE ON THE EDGE.



I bought this very cute at-home color from a drugstore here, and I tried to change the color of my hair without bleach. (A girl can hope for a miracle right?)

It didn't work.

But it did work on my roots, and it turned into a really interesting color. It lifted really well to a dark strawberry blonde. It's surprisingly non-brassy.

But now, I have two-tone hair. So it looks like I'll have to bleach it if I want to change it. I tried to find bleach here, but I'm not that adventurous. So, I'll have to order it online.

I really, really want to have pink hair. I'm going to keep trying.

Happy shopping.




No comments:

Post a Comment