Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Japan? But what will you wear?

A long time ago, when the discussion of going to Japan first came up, a rather unpleasant friend of Bear's said something along the lines of, "Oh honey, no offense, but you'll never be able to go shopping there. Everything is so tiny. Japanese girls are quite thin."

I won't even get started on that. But I will say this. Women everywhere come in all shapes and sizes, and each should be celebrated. No fat hating. No skinny bashing. 

Even now, a well meaning friend of Bear's warned me not to go shopping in Sendai. "Everything there is tiny. Forget it. It's not made for us." 

Well. It may not be. But I love Japanese fashion. And I will wear it. Because they DO make clothes from XXS-LL and beyond. I've seen it. I find things all the time at the thrift shop that fit me just fine. 

So there. 

If you're a curvy girl, know that there will be awesome stuff in my store that could fit you. If your a thin girl, I got your back too.



Body Positivity. ✚ 

Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment