Wednesday, August 28, 2013

RiRi Loves M.A.C. ❤ 'RiRi Boy' and 'Heaux' Your perfect fall lip colors!

The perfect purple shade and the perfect berry shade. I'm obsessed. I was originally only going to buy Heaux, but I'm glad I went for RiRi Boy too.

Both are matte, and feel lightweight on. I've heard talk of them being really drying, but I haven't had that problem at all.

The best part is, both look good with my current hair color. (A mix of strawberry blond with pink.) A few of my lipsticks have looked a little off since I dyed my hair, but these are just perfect.

Beautiful, universally flattering shades! I can't wait for the rest of the collection release in October!

 RiRi Boy

Heaux


These are sold out, but you may be able to find them on Ebay. Worth it. 

Happy shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment