Sunday, August 18, 2013

Send Me to New York Fashion Week


Another Entry in Polyvore's 'Send me to Fashion Week' contest. This one is by far my favorite. It's very much my style. This contest has really made me push the limits of what I thought I could do in my sets. That's just another reason I love Polyvore. It's a great place to play and design just as you'd like, but lets you challenge yourself with contests. It's actually made me a better designer and artist. Thanks Polyvore, for being so damn cool.

If you are fashion, art, and design obsessed, you need a Polyvore. Even if you think you can't put a set together, I challenge you to try. You never know what you're capable of until you try. It's really social and positive, so no worries about looking like you don't know what you're doing. And you'll already have a built in follower! Just message me!

If you don't have an account, go check it out! I have links in the side bar, or go to my profile.

Happy Shopping! (And creating)

Send Me to New York Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment