Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August Arcade Haul from Aomori! Part 1 ❤


We kinda cleaned up this weekend at the arcade. Bear, his friend (who I shall name Swan-san), and I made the 2 hour drive to our favorite arcade in Aomori. We actually went there to scope out a new arcade we had heard of that was supposed to be pretty good. Turns out it was okay, but all the games were really expensive to play. (For all purposes, we'll call that arcade Expensive Arcade.)

I won this first one at the Expensive Arcade. It was kind of an accident. I was going for a One Piece figure and ended up with this Natsume's Book of Friends figure instead. I don't watch this anime, but it's on my list. Natori needs a happy home, so he goes in my store. ^_^

Natori Shuuichi
Natori Shuuichi 

This Super Sonico I didn't win, I found it at a figure store in Aomori. The local figure store sells her for a LOT more than I bought her for. And I love Super Sonico, so I couldn't pass her up.







Bear and Swan-san are HUGE Sword Art Online fans. Bear won this Asuna at the Expensive Arcade. And it was expensive. The machine was one that we didn't really have any experience with, and it got nice and stuck. Bear couldn't give up on it though. So here she is, Titania version Asuna. After we unboxed her I warmed up to her a bit. She's a really neat figure. The wings are a really nice touch.



I won this Nami out of a "Push Machine" at Expensive Arcade. I wish I could remember to take pictures as we play, but I get so into the games I 100% forget. I'll take pictures of all the machines as I remember. The push machine is a bit harder, you have to be very, very, very precise. Chibi Nami from One Piece goes in Bear's collection.


That will have to wrap up this part of the haul. I have so much more to show you! Part 2 should be coming soon! 

For updates, check out my Facebook and Tumblr

Happy Shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment