Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Eichi Matsunaga Nails!

These are so cute! There were 4 or 5 really, really awesome styles, but I'm a sucker for anything with a sugar skull, and these seemed so fun! (And reminded me so much of Texas.)

I purchased these at my favorite beauty place in the Fantasy Dome Mall in Hachinohe.








These came with sticky-pad gel adhesives for each individual nail. They stay on fairly well, (better than any other press-on nail I've used), but these still don't stick well enough for anything more than a day or two. I wouldn't do anything "heavy" with these on for sure. They might be a different story with regular nail glue, but I'm not sure.

I wanted to link a place online that you would be able to purchase these, but I haven't found any site in English that carry them. I tried the obvious Amazon and Ebay, but no luck. However, if you want to venture to Amazon.jp, here is a link for a different style. http://www.amazon.co.jp/ウイングビート-EICHI-MATSUNAGA-nail-chip/dp/B00BXZFMGS

Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment