Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pastel nails!

Here are a few things from the haul in Hachinohe! <3

Love that this came with a double sided dot tool! I had been thinking of buying one from Amazon, but never got around to it. As soon as I saw this I was sold.


This is a polish from the huge rack of polish in the last post. There was so much to choose from, but this finish caught my eye. Each polish on the rack was swatched, so it was easy to choose. I wish they would do that everywhere!

I also found this little kawaii pack! The picture suckered me in even though I had my doubts about being able to get a good result. But...

I think it turned out alright! This also came in a few different color combos, and I'm definitely going back for the rest!

And last but not least, I found these perfect lashes! These are so wispy, and I think they'll look amazing on. Plus, they have a thin base. The thinner the band the easier they are to put on!

The best part of this haul? Each of these were pretty inexpensive. The most expensive item was the polish with the dot tool. It was around $6.50.

Can't wait to post on the rest of the results!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment