Monday, September 2, 2013

Packing light? Nah.


Sadly, I'm not going to be attending Fashion Week in NYC this year. But this is what I would pack if I could.

An easy color scheme makes it easy to mix and match for the week. I included a lot of items I've been coveting from Polyvore. In my dreams, this would also be my fall wardrobe...

The full list of items and where they can be purchased is after the jump.


Packing light? Nah.



Alexander McQueen white top
matchesfashion.com


Sally Circle white t shirt
$11 - nelly.com


Blondoll legging
eruca.jp



Forever New embellished mini skirt
$89 - forevernew.com.au


Black leather skirt
$145 - whistles.co.uk






House of Harlow 1960 chain purse
houseofharlow1960.com



Lanvin necklace
lanvin.com




The Row round sunglasses
theoutnet.com


Linda farrow glasses
$435 - liberty.co.uk




Tom Ford shiny lip gloss
neimanmarcus.com





Stationery
etsy.com


Office supply
paper-source.com


Gucci 1966
sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment