Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Holy Grail Face Scrub ❤ Laura Mercier Face Polish




This stuff is amazing. 

I got it as a sample from Sephora a while ago and took some on vacation with me to Houston. I happened to forget any other face wash (typical pack-at-the-last-second me) and I used the tiny sample for a week with extremely impressive results. 

After hot, humid summer weather wreaked havoc on my made up face all day long, this stuff took it all off and left my skin feeling amazing at night. My skin was super soft after using it just once. My face survived on just this stuff for a whole week, and all from a tiny sample bottle. 

I happily went to Sephora.com to purchase more and was taken aback a little by the cost for a full size, but having fallen in love (and being seriously close to becoming VIB), I ordered it anyway. When it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised again. The bottle is huge, and it's going to last me quite a long time. 

So if you have seriously sensitive skin like mine, and you're in the market for a face scrub that won't break you out, irritate your skin, or dry it out, give this a shot. It's worth it.

Get it here ❤ (This link will take you straight to the product page.) www.sephora.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment