Wednesday, August 28, 2013

RiRi Loves M.A.C. ❤ 'RiRi Boy' and 'Heaux' Your perfect fall lip colors!

The perfect purple shade and the perfect berry shade. I'm obsessed. I was originally only going to buy Heaux, but I'm glad I went for RiRi Boy too.

Both are matte, and feel lightweight on. I've heard talk of them being really drying, but I haven't had that problem at all.

The best part is, both look good with my current hair color. (A mix of strawberry blond with pink.) A few of my lipsticks have looked a little off since I dyed my hair, but these are just perfect.

Beautiful, universally flattering shades! I can't wait for the rest of the collection release in October!

 RiRi Boy

Heaux

❤

These are sold out, but you may be able to find them on Ebay. Worth it. 

Happy shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment