Thursday, May 23, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Swatches!

I finally got my hands on this collection! Better late than never, right? Thank you so much to A for my wonderful surprise when I arrived in Houston this week!

I am a HUGE Archie Comics fan. #TeamBettyBitches


Unfortunately, these are no longer in MAC stores. If you're in love, Ebay is your best bet.


This is most of the Betty Collection.


Betty Lipsticks
 Left to Right: Oh, Oh, Oh, Girl Next Door, Betty Bright
(Can you tell I couldn't wait to wear Betty Bright?)

 Girl Next Door

 Betty Bright


 Oh, Oh, Oh
This was so much more sheer than it looks! 

Lipglass
Summer Sweetheart

This is one of my very favorite things from this collection. LOVE this color. 

Eyeshadow Palette
Betty- Carmel Sundae
From Right to Left: Cheryl Chic, Dreammaker, Caramel Sundae, Showstopper

Over NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
(My favorite eyeshadow base. Great for oily lids.)

Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner
Right to Left: Petrol Blue and Black Swan.

These do not mess around. Once they set, they stay put.

Pigments
Right to Left: Lucky in Love, Cheers My Dear!

Dry on left half, Wet on right half

Opulash Optiumum Black Mascara
This brush is huge. Really, really huge. Not my favorite at all. Hard to reach the bottom of lashes and you have to be very careful applying as not to get smudges.

Powder Blush in Cream Soda

Another favorite! This is such a subtle, beautiful color. 

Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flatter Me

The name of this powder sounded odd to me. A pearlmatte? I have yet to really give this a good use and review. I hate to mess up those pretty hearts!

Brushes! 

Top to Bottom: 167SE, 168SE, 242SE, 226SE, 266SE

...and last but not least, this cute button! I love me an awesome button. 


So happy to be able to try these out. Such cute packaging too! 

MAC, you brought my childhood icons to life and in good use. Thank you. 








No comments:

Post a Comment